Sunday, May 13, 2012

What We Have Been Up To

Thought you all would like to see what we have been doing this past week...aside from an all day planning session and taking county benchmarks!

Here are a few of our cuite potatoes:















We have been doing a little Health:




And here are a few of the movie posters for the book Nubs:







I hope all the Mommies out there are having a wonderful day! I know I am...my husband let me sleep in, and then I have spent most of he day tucked away in my room getting things checked off my check list, reading, catching up on DVR, and all sorts of relaxing stuff!

This is what my class made for Mother's Day, due to our time restraints I forgot to take pictures, but I got the idea off of Pinterest. The card we attched it to was a little notecard on which they wrote a note, glued it on craft paper, laminated it, they used colors/paper from the same colored sheme paper and made the clothes pins match. Here is what we used:


Paper we used:





They turned out so cute!

Have a great week!!!!