Thursday, April 19, 2012

Movin' On Up

I have my placement for next year....and as of right now (things may change, you never know), I am going to 5th grade! Yep...Movin' On Up!

I've taught 3rd, 4th, and 5th before...I did enjoy teaching 5th, but that was probably about 9 years ago. I have nothing in terms of unit binders, guided math/reading items...nothing, the little bit I do have is (of course) not aligned to the curriculum! So I will be blog stalking, internet surfing, pinteresting, and so much more...of course after CRCT :) And guess what...you all get yet another classroom reveal next school year!!!!

Which brings me to the question of the day, I want to learn a little more about my followers...so let me know:

1. Where are you from?  2. What grade do you teach (if you are a teacher)? 3. Are you having to make any changes next school year?