Saturday, March 17, 2012

HUGE give-a-way

Head over to Pocket Full of Kinders...she is celebrating 400 followers and is having a MEGA, HUGE give-a-way....that I am a part of! That's right you could win a personalized bucket from my Quite A Pear store...for you or your classroom, or even as a gift for someone else.

So what are you waiting for? Head over and enter (well you can finish reading my post first)!!! Click below:



BTW....I do see that I have reached 500!!! I'm thrilled, excited, and in shock! I'm sorry I don't have a huge, mega give-a-way....yet. I know excuses, excuses, but I really do have them...right now I am typing this post with one hand, as my little girl is laying in my lap puking and fever filled, again! I told her she is doing her best to make me be as least productive as possible....with stacks of papers in my bag and bucket orders to be filled. But isn't that how it always happens? So I promise I will make it up to all my fabulous readers/followers!